Dec 2, 2007

Sharing valuable info to expand social networking!

When I was in Korea, the most expensive building called Tower Palace had been constructed by Samsung near home.  It is the hybrid, luxurious residence of apartment and hotel.  Since TP is one of the most expensive residence in Korea, it has drown attention from media and other people.  I lived closed to TP and  I have some friends living there.  One of them has told me the  interesting social networking stuff within the residents.  I don't know where it is or how do they access, but they do have their own social networking site for TP residents. 

When I read  the article from fatdoor, I came up with the idea of "neighborhood social networking."  Also, within that social networking, moms having high school students share information about extra curricular activities, especially hakwon where students study after regular school.  That is, the neighborhood social networking functions as a kind-of-education social networking.

 I thought it was surprising and  I wish my neighbor could have that kind of social networking sites.  I would use it alot and it would be useful in terms of new updates in neighborhood such as the new restaurant or the accidents updates.

And the service like Razoo.com, which looks like the expanded version of Facebook group, is providing would flourish social networking well because the more clear, better information can be shared within the interest group who joined a certain group in Razoo.com and share/compare other information to similar groups in Razoo.  

Well, if the service offered by Razoo is implemented to the normal social networking site, that would be better though...



 

1 comment:

Map Finder said...

I like the new template! But, when's a new post coming?

:D

Jeff